“I LOVE this place, from the instructor, the class, the vibe, the energy, the workout, the results, the owner…. It is truly a GEM and you won’t regret coming in, promise, once you go in, you won’t look back. I come from Columbia to Severn just for this, and totally worth it! I know, too good to be true? NOP!! And you need to get yourself the opportunity to check it out, I know I am glad I did….. Now, for what you really need to know? I know… I will let you know exactly what I like…
1) The owner, Gina, who also teaches Barre and TRX is excellent! Now, they do offer other classes like Yoga, AfroFusion Dance, Zumba… But I haven’t done those, so I wouldn’t be able to talk much on those, but I’m sure they great too….
2) It doesn’t matter your level fitness they will make sure you are engaging, and taking advantage of all the benefits of the class. They will make sure you are comfortable (not too comfortable, lol) and able to follow through… I had certain limitations (health reason) and Gina worked around those to make sure I was able to get the results without aggravating my condition.
3) They are very personable and inclusive (as I have mentioned before)
4) They also had a class that involves your kid, they had a bootcamp for parent/child and my son loved it!
5) One thing I do too LOVE and appreciate of this place is the convenience of late classes. Is sooo hard to find a place that will offer fitness class pass like what, 5pm? ….. I go there for a class at 8:45pm and fits my schedule!!
6) Every now and then they are special classes and activities offered.
7) Prices are very reasonable.
8) You CAN REALLY see the results, with my TRX and Barre you can see the leaning and toning, the strength you acquire, IT MAKES YOU FEEL GOOD!!
I could keep talking but I have made this review long enough…. Just please be sure to check it out. You will sure be glad you did!….. PS: check their other social media account under their name and will give you a better feel of what I going on, clips of the class… ;)” – Ines Santiago